Live Life with Harmony & Create Perfect Life with Own Way….

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Season 1: Chapter 8 - Dugaan Ramadhan..

Assalamualaikum...

Today is the last day in Ramadhan...need go office to send of the computer, maybe drop by to Tesco or Jasco hee buy 'seluar slack khakis'..heee...
+
Last night [05-07-10] my computer attack by VIRUS from pendrive, i think this virus from the stationary shop because i prit doc there...ARGHHH..very7 tension...call Abg Chaq, ask him what going to do??he try to guide me to check the hardisk of computer but cannot solve it...at 10.15pm i text msg for my bos.."Mr.Chong, i can't sent weekly progress report for last week coz my laptop attack by virus from pendrive..i can't start my cmptr..i suspect that virus from pendrive coz i use it to print docmnt..huhu..i need ur suggestion?? weather i need to send to computer shop by my own or need to send to office first??..as i know this computer use original CD...and worried if i send to computer shop they will format all doc..huhu :-( " ...waiting about 15minute...tut..tut..inbox massage delivery...my bos text me " send to office when you are back on this Thursday. I will ask somebody to fix it for you..maybe you may use Lau PC to send me weekly progress report..please send sms your personal email so i can send you the format..TQ"...so I send that email address..[fuuhhh...slove one problem...]
+
on Monday morning [06-07-08], otw go site our rent pajero make the problem..huuu...the upper arm of the left tire excluded because of missing of nut...the pajero stuck in the middle of the palm oil farm..huu...what the duck...the phone line only one bar..try to call the rent shop but he said "repair sendiri"..what??!!..what the duck...at least you give foremen contact to us...[the rental car very3 action..huu]...i make a call to Mr.Lau-Konzen for help us...a while to wait he come we walking around the road and find the plant call 'may ling'...this plant very famous here...and they collect it...around 11a.m he arrived, I and Ah Teik follow him to find the mechanic at the Mukah Town, luckily he want to come...we need to wait until 3.30p.m to fix up all problem...that make me very3 tired..after back to house i buy the meal for break fasting early...after that got some sleep until 5.30p.m..huuu...that my experience and 'dugaan dalam bulan Ramadhan






that the some photo that i take it while waiting the foremen...

Wassalam..
     

No comments:

Post a Comment